A Gateway to World-Class Amenities
Coltrane Commons is located in direct proximity to both Fairmount Park and historically-significant landmarks. Residents will enjoy a myriad of community assets. See Map Details.
- Access to multi-modal transit options, including the Girard & Ridge Avenue bus lines, Indego bike stations, and Kelly Drive & I-76.
- Proximity to full-service grocery stores, including ALDI and the brand-new Grocery Outlet.
- Nearby Historical Landmarks, including the Coltrane House, the Strawberry Mansion, the Lemon Hill Mansion, and more!
- Numerous kid-friendly recreational greenspaces, including Mander Recreation Center, Sedgley Woods Disc Golf Course, East Park Reservoir, the Smith Memorial Playground, the Schuykill River Bike Path, and more!
- Discovery Center-Environmental education partnership of Audubon Society and Philadelphia Outward Bound School
A Welcoming Community
- Strawberry Mansion consists of an existing community of dozens of homeowners served by HFHP’s home repair services, along with many community groups that make up a strong civic culture in the neighborhood.