United Way donor choice # 07758
More than bricks and mortar, an investment in Habitat Philadelphia is a life-changing one and pays dividends into the future. Habitat Philadelphia’s sound financial management ensures that the vast majority of our annual income goes directly to supporting our building projects. More than $.89 of every dollar is used to support our mission and programs. Investing in Habitat Philadelphia also supports our sister affiliate, Habitat Nicaragua, where Habitat Philadelphia annually supports the building of six homes.
No matter what level of support you consider, Habitat Philadelphia has opportunities for you or your group to become a financial partner.
Ways you can donate to our mission:
- Secure online contributions (one-time or recurring)
- Sponsorships (Adopt-A-Home, Building HOPE Luncheon, Critical Home Repair, Team Build Days)
- Join the Golden Hammers club
- In-kind donations
- Estate Giving
- Donate new or gently-used goods to the Habitat Philadelphia ReStore
Don’t forget to match your gift through your place of employment! If you work for a company that matches gifts to eligible 501(c)3 charitable organizations, you can double or even triple the impact of your generosity.
The Habitat Advantage
When you support Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia financially, you are making a wise investment in the broader community. Your donation goes farther with Habitat because:
- We leverage public & private dollars.
- We provide low-income families with an educated homeownership opportunity.
- Our construction costs are typically lower than other developers, and therefore less City subsidy is required per unit of housing.
- Habitat homeownership is along the continuum of care for low-income families after affordable rental housing.
- Habitat provides guaranteed and educated low-income home buyers.
- Habitat has strong brand recognition -- it has been ranked as the 7th most valuable brand among charities/non-profit organizations.
Ready to contribute to Habitat Philadelphia's work?
Please contact Carolyn McLaughlin, Director of Development, at 215.765.6000 x21 or firstname.lastname@example.org.